1. Patron – Dr. Tej Pratap, Vice-Chancellor, GBPUA&T, Pantnagar
2. President – Dr. G.K. Singh, Dean, CVASc, Pantnagar
3. Secretary – Dr. A.K. Upadhayay, Prof., VPE
4. Jt. Secretary –
5. Treasurer – Dr. Manjul Kandpal, Associate. Prof. & I/c Internship
6. Members – Dr. Shiv Prashad, Prof. & Head, Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics
Dr. A.K. Das, Professor, Veterinary Surgery & Radiology
Dr. Prakash Bhatt, Assoc. Prof., Veterinary Clinics
Dr. Rajeev Ranjan Kumar, Assistant Prof., Veterinary Parasitology
o To inculcate among people a sense of love and welfare towards animals, and bring end to the agony of animals.
o To educate and enlighten the human community about humane methods of nurturing animals and ways to prevent cruelty to them, and bring to book all those inflicting injury to animals under presentation of cruelty to animals Act. 1960 as amended from time to time.
o To organize Campus, exhibitions, seminars, talks, group discussions, film shows and field visits to spread the message of tender- care of animals.
o To develop a collaborative association, with National, International organizations in the field of animal welfare.
o To assists in all possible ways, the Department of Animal Husbandry, Uttarakhand in animal welfare activities.
o To provide ambulance for animals and mobile clinics in remote areas of the state of Uttarakhand.
o To uplift the principals of VETERINARY MEDICAL ETHICS.